Recipe Crafty Coffee Cocktail: Spiked Mocha Rose
Warm up on a cold winter evening, with this decadent, deliciously dark chocolate coffee cocktail with hints of almond, vanilla, and honey. Yum! This is the first recipe we used to highlight our Mocha Rose Infused Honey (still in trial phases, but we're so excited to share with you).
For the Mocha Rose Honey You can make your own using our tried and true method (See our blog Benefits of adding honey to your coffee and HOW TO INFUSE HONEY at home) -OR- you can take an easier route and simply combine 1oz honey and 1 oz chocolate sauce of your choice - we love the Ghirardeli dark chocolate sauce.
For the whipped topping To a cup:
- add 1/4 cup heavy cream
- add 1/4 oz vanilla honey simple syrup (or plain honey)
- Froth until doubled in volume and set aside
Put it all together To your mug add the following:
- 1-2 oz Mocha Honey (or use a chocolate sauce of your choice)
- 1/2 oz Amaretto liquor
- 1 1/2 oz Premium Vodka
- 6-8 oz Hot Brewed Smart Owl Coffee
- Top with whipped topping and a dash of cinnamon