Helps with Physical and Emotional Stress, Immune and Digestive Support
Cardiovascular and Immune Support, Source of Vitamin D, Niacin, Riboflavin, Phosphorus, and Potassium
Brain and Immune Support, Helps with Anxiety, Depression, and Fatigue, Adaptogenic
Heart and Immune Support, Anti-inflammatory, Antioxidant Properties
Anti-inflammatory, Protects Brain and Cognition, Cardiovascular Support, Helps with Anxiety, and Depression
Immune and Digestive Support, Gut Biome Support, Powerful Antioxidant Properties
ABOUT THE BENEFITS
For thousands of years, traditional Chinese practices have relied on mushrooms for their many benefits, from medicinal uses, to detoxification, to improved mood.
Science has made great strides in discovering exactly what creates the “magic” in these mushrooms and we’ve done our best to summarize, but have also provided full articles for your review down below.
Ultimately… in addition to containing a multitude of antioxidants, amino acids, polyphenols, and digestive enzymes, mushrooms contain soluable fibers, called beta-glucans, which are known to provide a wide range of health benefits. Proven to support memory, focus, immune function, energy, and even reduce anxiety and inflammation, the select mushrooms we have included in our RED DROPS bring a comprehensive wealth of wellness to your cup.
ABOUT OUR PROCESS
In the botanicals industry, it is well-known that liquid extraction is far superior to using dried powders, as more of the beneficial compounds remain intact and bioavailable, or more easily absorbed.
Over 35 years ago, L. Carl Robinson developed and patented the multi-step serialized process that utilizes the non-alcohol solvent glycerin for making more potent herbal concentrates. Because no alcohol is used, the components extracted from a botanical are not subjected to alcohol's denaturing and/or inert rendering effects, resulting in the most potent and best tasting glycerine-based herbal products available!
This process still holds the distinction of being the most thorough liquid botanical extraction technology in the herbal products industry. Our extraction utilizes 100% fruiting bodies and our mushrooms are all Organically Grown, Ethically Wild Harvested, or Selectively Cultivated.
All Smart Owlchemy products are FDA cGMP inspected, Gluten-free, Kosher, Vegan compliant, and made in the US. Each batch is third-party tested to assure quality and consistency.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
Obviously, our number one priority is for you to be healthy and happy! For this reason, Smart Owl Coffee offers a no questions asked, 100% moneyback guarantee on all of our coffees and products.
DRINK SMART. THINK SMART.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
**It is suggested to consult your physician if you have any conditions that you are unsure may be contraindicated. For healthy adults, the FDA has cited four or five cups of coffee as an amount not generally associated with dangerous, negative effects.
- Aung, Steven Kh. 2005. “The Clinical Use Of Mushrooms From A Traditional Chinese Medical Perspective”. International Journal Of Medicinal Mushrooms, 375-376. doi:10.1615/intjmedmushrooms.v7.i3.29
- D, Akramiene, Kondrotas A, Didziapetriene J, and Kevelaitis E. 2007. “Effects Of Beta-glucans On The Immune System”. Medicina (Kaunas, Lithuania) 43 (8). https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17895634/.
- Sabaratnam, Vikineswary, Wong Kah-Hui, Murali Naidu, and Pamela Rosie David. 2013. “Neuronal Health – Can Culinary And Medicinal Mushrooms Help?”. Journal Of Traditional And Complementary Medicine 3 (1): 62-68. doi:10.4103/2225-4110.106549.
- Elsayed, E. et al. (2014) “Mushrooms: A Potential Natural Source of Anti-Inflammatory Compounds for Medical Applications”, Mediators of Inflammation, 2014, pp. 1-15. doi: 10.1155/2014/805841.
- Socala, K. et al. (2015) “Evaluation of Anticonvulsant, Antidepressant-, and Anxiolytic-like Effects of an Aqueous Extract from Cultured Mycelia of the Lingzhi or Reishi Medicinal Mushroom Ganoderma lucidum (Higher Basidiomycetes) in Mice”, International Journal of Medicinal Mushrooms, 17(3), pp. 209-218. doi: 10.1615/intjmedmushrooms.v17.i3.10.
- Kim, Yeon-Ran. 2005. “Immunomodulatory Activity Of The Water Extract From Medicinal Mushroominonotus Obliquus”. Mycobiology 33 (3): 158. doi:10.4489/myco.2005.33.3.158.
- M. Saljoughian, California. 2009. “Adaptogenic Or Medicinal Mushrooms”. Uspharmacist.Com. https://www.uspharmacist.com/article/adaptogenic-or-medicinal-mushrooms.
- Vaclav Vetvicka, Jana Vetvickova. 2014. “Immune-Enhancing Effects Of Maitake (Grifola Frondosa) And Shiitake (Lentinula Edodes) Extracts”. Annals Of Translational Medicine 2 (2). https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4202470/.